Monday 23 March 2009

Arcade Fire - New York 2005

arcade fire, david bowie, live, audience, central park, new york, 2005

Arcade Fire, live at Central Park, New York, 15th September 2005

Another of those bands I'm suprised I've never posted before, especially as I have lots of their bootlegs in my collection. This particular show features a guest spot on vocals from none other than David Bowie, on his own composition Queen Bitch. Arcade Fire also did this kinda thing with David Byrne on his classic, and their often played Naive Melody (This Must Be The Place), perhaps I'll share that in time. Anyway, enjoy!

01. Intro
02. Neighbourhood #1 (Tunnels)
03. Crown Of Love
04. Neighbourhood #2 (Laika)
05. No Cars Go
06. Haiti
07. Headlights Look Like Diamonds
08. I'm Sleeping In A Submarine
09. Vampire/Forest Fires
10. In The Backseat
11. Neighbourhood #3 (Power Out)
12. Rebellion
13. Encore Break
14. Queen Bitch
15. Wake Up

Download samples, they;re not in Zip...
Fire Park

No comments: