Sunday 22 March 2009

Devendra Banhart - Santa Monica 2004

devendra banhart, live, soundboard, fm, kcrw, 2004

Devendra Banhart, live on Morning Becomes Eclectic, KCRW Santa Monica, 5th May 2004

A little freak folk from the lovely Devendra Banhart for you today, I think accompanied by previous postee Vetiver on guitar, playing the famous Morning Becomes Eclectic session, sadly no longer hosted by Englishman Nic Harcourt. This performance was during the promotion of one of my favourite folk albums Niño Rojo, and 2004's other release Rejoicing In The Hands, something I really need to replace as I've worn the CD out. Enjoy!

01. Intro
02. This Is The Way
03. The Body Breaks
04. Todo Los Dolores
05. Autumn's Child
06. Interview
07. This Beard Is For Siobhan
08. A Sight To Behold
09. Will Is My Friend
10. Unknown Song (I Googled my ass off, but nothing...)
11. Michigan State
12. Outro

Download samples, they're not in Zip...
Banhart KCRW

No comments: