Saturday 24 January 2009

Nick Cave & TBS - The Boatmans Call Outtakes 1996

nick cave, nicak cave and the badseeds, the boatman's call, the boatman's call outtakes, studio outtakes, 1996

Nick Cave And The Badseeds, The Boatman's Call outtakes

Not sure what I can say about this today, it's all pretty much in the headline...one thing I will say, there were the Japanese B-sides and other such stuff added on to the bootleg, not something I agree with really, and as such I haven't posted them. Of course a few of these made it onto the b-sides and rarities album, but to remove those would take away from the session outtakes. Stroll on eh?
Anyway, enjoy!

01. Black Hair (alt version)
02. Baby I Got You Bad (alt version)
03. The Garden Duet
04. (Are You) The One That I've Been Waiting For (alt version)
05. Farewell, So Long, Goodbye
06. I've Got Another Woman Now
07. West Country Girl (alt version)
08. Opium Tea
09. Sheep May Safely Graze
10. I Do Dear, I Do
11. Wake Up My Lover

Download samples, they're not in Zip
Seeds Call

No comments: