Tuesday 13 January 2009

Stone Roses - Manchester Uni 1985

stone roses, live, manchester university, thin line, bootleg, 1985

Stone Roses, live at Manchester University, 2nd October 1985

One of the Stone Roses very earliest gigs for you today (plus bonus remixes of Fools Gold), from what is reputedly their first 'big' gig, the 800 capacity Manchester University. Not a great sound to be fair, and not a very pro perfomance, but the mix is pretty good and there are some great rare early tracks played, so I'm sure any fans would enjoy. Maybe not for the casual listener but perhaps worth a listen anyway.

01. So Young
02. Heart On the Staves
03. Here It Comes
04. All I Need Is All I Want
05. I Wanna Be Adored
06. I Wanna See You Falling
07. This Is the One
08. Where Ever You Want
09. Tell Me

- Bonus Tracks -

10. Fools Gold (Top Won! Mix)
11. Fools Gold (Bottom Won! Mix)

Download samples, they're not in Zip
Roses Uni

No comments: