Tuesday 11 August 2009

Electric Prunes - Hollywood 2007

electric prunes, live, the knitting factory, Hollywood, audience, 2007

Electric Prunes, live at The Knitting Factory, Hollywood, 28th December 2007

The Electric Prunes are a garage/phsycadelic rock band from way back in the '60's, one of a few who've reformed after the success of a new wave of bands playing straightforward rock music. They gained they're first taste of stardom after the release of I Had Too Much to Dream Last Night, the first song of theirs I ever heard, a track that led me to seek out more of this wonderful band. If you enjoy this bootleg, check out an earlier post of a The Sonics show I posted. Enjoy!

01 Intro
02 Long Day's Flight
03 Little Olive
04 The Great Banana Hoax
05 I'll Give You Feedback
06 Never Had It Better
07 I Happen To Love You
08 I Had Too Much Too Dream Last Night
09 Ain't It Hard
10 Rosy Made Me Crazy
11 Wind-Up Toys
12 Circus Freak
13 Hideaway
14 Lost Dream
15 Get Me To The World On Time

Download samples, they're not in Zip...
Prunes Knitting

No comments: