Monday 24 August 2009

Circle Jerks - San Fransisco 1984

circle jerks, live, soundboard, on broadway, san fransisco, 1984

Circle Jerks, live at On Broadway, San Fransisco, 17th April 1984

By 1984 L.A.s punk band Circle Jerks had released three albums; Group Sex, Wild in the Streets and Golden Shower of Hits. If you're as debauched as myself you'll see what one of the major influences this band has. Enjoy!

Also, I need to use another image host I think...

1) intro
2) Dude (w/o vocals)
3) Back Against The Wall
4) Operation
5) Wild In The Streets (Garland Jeffreys)
6) Red Tape
7) Paid Vacation >
8) Trapped
9) Stars And Stripes >
10) When The Shit Hits The Fan
11) Murder The Disturbed
12) Under The Gun
13) Parade Of The Horribles
14) Behind The Door
15) Coup D'état
16) Leave Me Alone
17) World Up My Ass
18) Question Authority
19) I Just Want Some Skank >
20) Beverly Hills
21) High Price On Our Heads
22) Bang Your Head (Metal Health) (Quiet Riot) (tease) > Wasted
23) Junk Mail
24) Close to You (Carpenters) > Afternoon Delight (Starland Vocal Band) > You're Having My Baby (Paul Anka) > Love Will Keep Us Together (Captain and Tennille) > D-I-V-O-R-C-E (Tammy Wynette) > Live Fast, Die Young

Download samples, they're not in Zip...
Jerks Broadway

No comments: