Saturday 22 November 2008

Ramones - Athens 1989

ramones, live, audience, blitzkreig in athens, bootleg

Ramones, live in Athens Greece, "Blitzkreig In Athens" bootleg, 13th March 1989

I'm surprised I've never posted any Ramones shows as yet, I was <--> this close before but never did for some reason. This was recorded just after Dee Dee left the band to try his hand at rapping, and featured the line-up of C.J, Joey, Johnny and Marky.

1 Durango 95 / Blitzkrieg Bop
2 Teenage Lobotomy
3 Psycho Therapy
4 Do You Remember Rock And Roll Radio
5 I Believe In Miracles
6 Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
7 Beat On The Brat
8 Chinese Rock
9 Bonzo Goes To Bitburg
10 Go Mental
11 Sheena Is A Punkrocker / Rockaway Beach
12 Pet Sematary
13 Don't Bust My Chops
14 She's The One
15 Mama's Boy / Animal Boy
16 Wart Hog
17 Surfin Bird / Cretin Hop
18 I Don't Want To Walk Around With You / Today Your Love, Tomorrow The World
19 Pinhead
20 I Wanna Live
21 Somebody Put Something In My Drink
22 Do You Wanna Dance
23 Palisades Park / We're A Happy Family

Download samples, they're not in Zip
Ramones Athens

1 comment:

vale46 said...

that's a very good bootleg!
if sound it's ok then it's a great bootleg!!
Ramones play at ''Rodon'';one of the first live stage in Athens from '80s until 2005 who close...
Thank you for this rare recording!