Monday 23 June 2008

Jeff Buckley - Various session bootlegs

jeff buckley, sessions, bootleg, unreleased, radio, in-store

Jeff Buckley, various radio and instore sessions

A small selection for you today, taken from my extensive lossless collection of Jeffs performances. I won't go on or anything, maybe the odd note about an individual track here and there, but it's all gonna be about the music in this post. Enjoy!

KFOG Session, May 4th 1995
01. Interview
02. All That I Ask - Last Goodbye
03. Grace
04. DJ comments
Full Rar

Live at Waterloo Records, Austin 1994 (before the Electric Lounge gig)
01. Tuning
02. So Real
03. Last Goodbye
04. Grace
05. Lover, You Should've Come Over
Full Rar

Live at The Rooftop Cafe Melbourne, 31st September 1995
01. Intro
02. Last Goodbye
03. Grace
04. All That I Ask
05. Lover, You Should've Come Over
06. Interview
Full Rar

Live on 99X Atlanta aka Atlanta Session, September 1994
01. Last Goodbye
02. So Real
03. Mojo Pin
04. Grace
05. Lover, You Should've Come Over
Full Rar

Ok, so it took so long to sort these from lossless, tag and rename them, then upload and post here that I'm not gonna say shit, I'm bushed!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these! I had the 99X one, but had not seen the others before.

Bucklberry said...

You're very welcome.

Anonymous said...

Hey Buckleyberry! I just found your blog yesterday and I love you for sharing them!!!! I´m "buckleysoreal" on youtube where I´m posting JB videos. Maybe you´ve seen my channel already. THANKS!!

Bucklberry said...

Sure I've seen your page, and thanks for linking to me! I'll return the favour :)

Anonymous said...

That´s kind of you...=)
I just had to share this link to your blog!!

Btw, do you know where I can get the bbc Rock Shrine program and/or the whole Velvet Jungle show?

Have a good weekend!

Bucklberry said...

I know one of my readers has the Rock Shrine doc, and I think I could get hold of (if I don't already have) the full VJ too. Send me an email and we can discuss any trading that needs to be done :)