Thursday 2 October 2008

The Clash - Jamaica World Music Fest 1982

the clash, live, soundboard, jamaica, montego bay, 1982

The Clash, Montego Bay Jamaica, 27th November 1982

London Calling, if it's not in your top ten albums of the eighties, okay I'll give you twenty, then gtfo! I know my LP of this is pretty early, and good 'ole Wiki has just confirmed it for me, as it doesn't include Train In Vain on the cover. Do you think I can be arsed to see if it's a first run though? No, plus there's probably loads of them out there making it worth about £5.75 anyway.

An unrelated random bit of music trivia, kinda: Yesterday I shared a train carriage with Eggsy of Goldie Lookin' Chain. Aren't I special...Nope.

01. London Calling
02. Police On My Back
03. The Guns Of Brixton
04. The Magnificent Seven
05. Armagideon Time
06. The Magnificent Seven (reprise)
07. Junco Partner
08. Spanish Bombs
09. One More Time
10. Train In Vain
11. Bankrobber
12. This Is Radio Clash
13. Clampdown
14. Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
15. Rock The Casbah
16. Straight To Hell
17. I Fought The Law

Download samples, they're not in Rar.
Clash Montego Bay Rar

No comments: