Tuesday 28 July 2009

The Dead Weather - New York 2009

the dead weather, live, audience, terminal 5, new york, 2009

The Dead Weather, live at Terminal 5, New York, 16th July 2009

I really think Jack White should start a Michael Jackson tribute act, with Jack Black, and call it...It Don't Matter if You're Black or White. Hey now! That's not too bad a joke for something I thought of this very second! Anyway...this is a cool set from Mr. White's latest musical daliance, with a few interesting covers. Enjoy!

01. Intro
02. 60 Feet Tall
03. Bone House
04. No Hassle Night
05. crowd
06. You Just Can't Win
07. A Child of a Few Hours is Burning to Death
08. So Far From Your Weapon
09. I Cut Like a Buffalo
10. crowd/intros
11. Rocking Horse
12. Treat Me Like Your Mother
13. Will There Be Enough Water?
14. encore break
15. Forever My Queen
16. Hang You From the Heavens
17. New Pony

Download samples, they're not included in the Zip...
Dead Terminal

5 comments:

plantlet said...

YESSSS! *does a quick happy dance* I was waiting for you to post some Dead Weather. Thank you!!

I'm all up for the Black&White collaboration btw. ;)

Also thanks for introducing me to Blood Red Shoes! They're music rocks plus they really seem to be very kind and lovely people.

Bucklberry said...

Such enthusiasm! I might just have to upload some more in the coming weeks then ;)

Jorge said...

Gracias amigo!! Saludos desde Argentina

plantlet said...

Lots of love for The Dead Weather! Bummer though that they're apparently not going to play any European dates. :(

So please do upload more bootlegs, so I can at least pretend in a way that I was there! ;)

Anonymous said...

ive been waiting for some live dead weather since i saw them on the opening two nights of their tour at the 9:30 club in washington, dc on july 13-14, 2009.

thank you very much and whatta great site. keep it up!!!