Tuesday 14 July 2009

Bob Dylan - Rome 1984

bob dylan, live, rome, Palaeur, 1984, audience

Bob Dylan, live at Palaeur, "Rome '84 Revisited", 19th June 1984

Also released as Oh the Streets of Rome and Live at Paleaur, this bootleg has been around a bit, although this version has a better bass end than the Paleaur clone. A great set, a great sound, plus Mick Taylor and Carlos Santana. Enjoy!

01. Highway 61 Revisited
02. Jokerman
03. All Along The Watchtower
04. Just Like A Woman
05. Maggie's Farm
06. I And I
07. License To Kill
08. Just My Imagination
09. Hard Rain
10. Tangled Up In Blue
11. It's Alright Ma ( I'm Only Bleeding )
12. Simple Twist Of Fate
13. Masters Of War
14. Ballad Of A Thin Man
15. When You Gonna Wake Up
16. Every Grain Of Sand
17. Like A Rolling Stone
18. Mr Tambourine Man
19. It Ain't Me Babe
20. The Times They Are A-Changin'
21. I Shall Be Released
22. Tombstone Blues
23. Blowin' In The Wind

Download samples, they're not in Zips...
Dylan Rome 1
Dylan Rome 2
Dylan Rome 3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !

Bob Dylan link N°3 is not active
Good Blog and very good choice (that's more or less mine)

Casteltheodoricien

Bucklberry said...

The link is valid...ah, I messed the tag slightly. It's fixed now.

Anonymous said...

Hi !
Thank you very much I Enjoy your blog

Casteltheodoricien