Thursday 2 July 2009

Richard Hawley - Barcelona 2008

richard hawley, live, fm, soundboard, benicassim, barcelona, 2008

Richard Hawley, live at Benicassim, Barcelona, 20th July 2008

Some lovely Mr. Hawley for you today, a guy I need to find more of the back catalogue of, the last two albums in my collection is just not enough! I'm sure you'll enjoy!

01 Valentine
02 Roll River Roll
03 Tonight The Streets Are Ours
04 Serious
05 Hotel Room
06 Born Under A Bad Sign
07 Just Like The Rain
08 Lady Solitude
09 Oh My Love
10 I'm Lookin' For Someone
11 band intro.
12 The Ocean (sadly cut)

Download samples, they're not in Zip...
Hawley Benicassim

2 comments:

Víctor R. said...

Hi, Benicàssim is not in Barcelona, is a town near Castellón (Valencia),
this gig was at the FIB (Festival Internacional de Benicàssim).
thanks a lot for these absolutely lovely bootlegs
Victor R.

Bucklberry said...

I knew it didn't ring quite true as I was typing it up. The info I had said FIB which I was unsure of as being the proper Benicassim, but I was entertaining at the time and didn't double check.