Tuesday 23 September 2008

Jeff Buckley - Live at the Astoria 1995

jeff buckley, london astoria, live, 1995, iron man, black sabbath, killing time, the creatures

Jeff Buckley, live at the London Astoria, January 18th 1995

Another rarity for you today, something I've only recently got in its full form, though I have seen some tracks floating around. Another source perhaps?

I was talking to another big Jeff fan about the emergence of the KROQ show the other week and she gave me the link to this, telling me that she knows the taper and would have a word in his shell-like about the master cassette. Sadly, when these MP3s were ripped from the original copy, which was heavily damaged, the master was killed. Shame the owners tech savvy friend didn't have the forethought (foresight?) to rip it straight to lossless in the first place. I know that's what any serious bootlegger would've done...C'est La Vie as the Belgians and Swiss might say.

01. Dream Brother
02. So Real
03. Grace
04. Last Goodbye
05. Eternal Life (aborted)
06. Eternal Life (restarted)
07. Killing Time (The Creatures)
08. What Will You Say
09. Mojo Pin
10. Lover, You Should've Come Over
11. Hallelujah
12. Iron Man (Black Sabbath)
13. Vancouver/Kangaroo

Download samples as well as Rar, they're not included.
Astoria 95 Rar

2 comments:

colladita said...

Great job posting all this rare stuff, but the divshare files are unavailable (Last Goodbye and Lilac Wine on Live at Sudbahnhof 1995). Is there any way you can fix that?

Bucklberry said...

I'll see what I can do about it, but it may take a while to fix as I'm fairly busy at the moment and my IP only lets me have tidy speeds at night now the f'ers. Keep an eye out for *updated links* in the title.