Tuesday 2 September 2008

Jeff Buckley - Live at the Meltdown Festival 1995

jeff buckley, meltdown festival, didos lament, live, concert

Jeff Buckley, live at the Meltdown Festival, 1st July 1995

A few years ago now, I came by the lossless version of this show, after having such a shitty version of it on MP3 for so, so long, as all Buckley fans did too. I took it to DAD (bootleggers know where I mean) after a while to share with the kind Jeffies there, and was a little shocked at the reaction. Alot of people seemed to think that it was fake, that it simply didn't exist, and that it must've been MP3 sourced. After the most precursory of listens (and much technical analysis), it was decided that this source was genuine and ten times better sounding. It has been shared on every decent and every shitty tracker since! So, a big thank you to me I think...;-) I still love the curator Elvis Costellos crowd chat to this day.

01. Intro
02. Corpus Christi Carol
03. Dido's Lament
04. The Other Woman
05. The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
06. Grace

Download sample track, it's not in Rared file
Rar file

10 comments:

Julia said...

Thanks for yet another great bootleg.
I love Jeff's cover of The Other Woman and I think this is one of the bests I've heard!

Bucklberry said...

You're welcome Julia, glad it's to your liking. I'm having trouble finding the other bootlegs backup in my library, and having issues with my ISP right now, but it will be re-uploaded in time, I'll mail you when it's done.

Eveline said...

Awesome bootleg! I love your posts on Buckley. This is way better than anything for a fan like me!

Appick said...

I've found your blog yesterday. It's dead good. Thanks for everything. Is there any chance of having losseless tracks?

Bucklberry said...

Lossless is a big drain on my time and bandwidth Appick, so not really tenable for here. If it's Buckley in particular you're interested in though, drop me an email.

Anonymous said...

i don't want to complain, but i can't find the download anymore.. been looking for this one for quite a while now, it would totally blew my mind if i ever could lay hands on this one...

Bucklberry said...

Yeah, the file does seem to be missing. I'll re upload tomorrow afternoon GMT hopefully.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for this file. Always wanted to know what Jeff is saying before he plays this song. The MP3 version is too muffled. All you can hear is something like "slashing your wrists with a house cat... crackerface" anyone know what he says?

anita said...

hey. sorry to be a bother. but the link doesnt work?? and words realy cant express how desperate i am for this bootleg. Is there anyway i could still get my hands on a lossless version?

SeaFern said...

I'd be really grateful to know where if/where I could download this Jeff Buckley bootleg!