Thursday 11 September 2008

The Smiths - Live at Caird Hall 1985

the smiths, caird hall, dundee, live

The Smiths, live at Caird Hall Dundee, 26th Septmeber 1985

I couldn't post Jeff related stuff without a dose of The Smiths, as he once said "The eighties was bullshit....except maybe The Smiths". It's been a good while since I've listened to them myself, but they are still a huge favourite of mine, and it's good to see Johnny having some success again, sadly with a fairly shitty band, he should've stayed with Modest Mouse!


01 Intro
02 Shakespeare's Sister
03 I Want The One I Can't Have
04 What She Said
05 What's The World
06 The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
07 Nowhere Fast
08 That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
09 Stretch Out And Wait
10 Frankly, Mr Shankly
11 Bigmouth Strikes Again
12 Still Ill
13 (Marie's The Name) His Latest Flame/Rusholme Ruffians
14 Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
15 Meat Is Murder
16 This Charming Man
17 Hand In Glove
18 William It Was Really Nothing
19 Miserable Lie

Download samples too, not in Rar files
Part 1
Part 2

No comments: